How to make 50K the Ray Higdon way
How to make 50K the Ray Higdon way
When I first began my online journey in the hopes of building that Network Marketing empire my biggest downfall was that I allowed myself to be distracted by too many things: shiny objects, hype promoters and general energy suckers. Rather than focusing on me, my brand and what I stand for, I was nothing but a great cheerleader. The exercise was good to know my favourite flavour but it had to end. The moment I decided to find the leaders that resonated most with me, followed them diligently and allowed myself to embrace the learning and change-I found my business take off with a bang. Not only did I become more postured and confident but I was, more importantly, more focused and that-as we all know-is the true beginning to success.
So here I am sharing with you some of my senior mentor and, in my mind, one of the very few authentic leaders in this industry, Ray Higdon’s tips on how to make 50K in your business.
Tips and advice from #1 Income Earner Ray Higdon
- Have a non-addiction to the outcome. This is one of the ost important lessons I learnt earlier on. Posturing is key and once you take yourself out of the way and focus on your prospect then your energy is calm. Get that yes or no and MOVE ON.
- Don’t waste time being offended and frustrated. There are people who find things to be angry at. This couldn’t be more true. There are people out there that are just plain negative. They will find anything to complain or be angry at, do not allow them to waste your time.
- Always have gratitude, just don’t expect it. Otherwise you are back to being addicted to the outcome. No-one owes you anything. Believe that the Universe will always pay-it-forward.
- Be nice to everyone. That has a huge impact on you especially. Being able to put a smile on somebody else’s face will always make you feel good. If you haven’t done it, just try it .
- Never complain. There are others worse off than you. ‘The ability to say woe is me shows the abundance of inactivity’. Those who complain are just feeding into their own laziness.
- Create leaders not followers. Lead dont manage. I have learnt that first hand from my great mentor and upline Erwin Mcken. He has always understood our motivations and fears and supported our aspirations and dreams. Allow your team to dream big and be there to help them achieve it. Do not manage, you are not there to tell them what to do but instead pave the way.
- Make it fun. I love that because yeah its all about having a good time. Be a happy person and people will enjoy being in your company, its that simple.
- Your time management dictates your success. Focus on prospecting and retailing those are your profit-producing activities. Everything else is passive marketing, like blogging, seo, etc… This is one of the most common challenges people have.
- You wanna work on yourself daily. In order to allow your creativity to flow, you must be inspired. I will always fill up my energy space with the feel good factors like the works of Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer. This provides me with the ‘invincibility’ and the right belief system to make anything work. That is really where it all begins.
- Visioning (go to numisgrowth.com step 2 if you want to know more). Visualize yourself doing the things you dream of. Hold it happen, make it happen.
How did Ray Higdon hit 50K?
- Invite 20-30 people to a presentation.
- Work on your mindset 15-20 mins per day.
- Commit for 12 months that you will follow some kind of plan min 5 times / week.
Develop a Will of Iron-read my post here.
In the words of Ray Higdon, ’Give yourself permission to embrace success. Screw your circumstances, they are only temporary.’ ’Stop wondering if its gonna work out and make it work out.’
Ask yourself ‘What if YOU truly being YOU are the gift and the change this world requires?’. To your authentic self,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: SuhaSagban |Cell: (+1 647) 998 8538
PS: If you liked this article, send me some love ￼ . Share it with others, ‘like’ it or simply leave me a comment. If you want to take your Network Marketing business to an unstoppable level, or if you are curious about the MLM industry, I am always on the lookout for people who have an entrepreneurial spirit, a positive mindset and a winning smile . If that’s you, I’d love to hear from you.
Filed under: Ray Higdon