I think its Madness and you will too. The Mastermind Team have gone Mad, I tell you Mad! Adam Chandler and Jordan Schultz are giving away a tribal syndication domination course for FREE.
Well, its like it was for free.
Launched for the second time, so if you missed it again then you might as well quit now. The Tribal Syndication Domination course is an intensive step-by-step training course for beginners to advanced marketers to show how these guys are achieving phenomenal results online on a very part-time basis.
So, if you want to take your business to the next level, rank on the first pages of google and get 1000′s of leads FREE; then here is your chance.
Online Marketing Domination and the Two Types of Leaders:
To dominate an online presence and generate 1000′s of leads, simply put by Mr. Norbert Orlewicz (Marketing Guru and Visionary of the leading Online Marketing System MLSP) ‘you are either an excellent Networker (and thats the 2% Alpha Leaders), or you are just like the rest of the 98% of regular people out there who need to learn marketing’ and find strategies towards success.
Online Marketing Domination, My Cape and a Capital ‘S’ on my chest.
Since you are a regular person then listen well. The Mastermind Team will be going through the following 6 Modules to take us from Online Zero’s to Hero’s. So, as I put on my bright red cape and I know that was born ready, I am ready to go!
The Modules that they will be covering are:
Module 1: Creating a killer blog. A step-by-step guide to: 1) creating a google optimized blog to get more free traffic, 2) everything you need to convert your traffic to leads and 3) you will have a professional looking blog after you go thru this module. (Value of 197).
Module 2: Content Creation Research. Learnt 1) the 3 different types of video/blog content to create that generates traffic and leads, 2) learn how to research for each of the 3 types of content that you can create and 3) learn to create the kind of content that attracts top earners. (Value of 197).
Module 3: Keyword Research. Learn 1) how to find keywords that brings leads and cash with 100% free tools, 2) how to cut your research time by 90% with this super awesome tool thats simple to use, 3) how to get free google traffic and 4) learn how to take generic keyword terms that are worthless and dig down to find the money keywords. (Value of 97).
Module 4: Content Creation. Get the exact content that Adam has created to generate thousands of leads and has made Jordan a how-to video professor, as well as tripled his affiliate commissions practically overnight. (Value of 297).
Module 5: Content Syndication and a step-by-step guide to setting up ~TribePro. (Get Your FREE TribePro account HERE.) Learn 1) how to automate your life so TribePro does all the work for you, 2) how to submit your content to actually get rankings on google and 3) how to connect with other Tribe members and build a huge group of syndicators and friends (Value of 97).
Module 6: Converting traffic to leads to signups. Learn the simplicity of converting your traffic into quality leads just like Adam Chandler and more importantly converting your leads into customers both on and off the phone just like Jordan and Adam. (Value of 297).
And are you are ready for this madness, this whole course is going for 97$.
This will only last for a few days so sign up HERE.
Ok, you want a quick freebie. Here they are:
- The Formula for Keyword Research IS Local Monthly Searches/30 x 0.42=Daily Estimated Visitors from that keyword per day. Initially aim for keywords that are getting less traffic until you become more advanced.
- Place the keyword in:
- the title,
- the first paragraph twice and,
- 3 to 4 more times throughout the article.
‘Always remember that the more people you help get what they want, the more people will help you get what you want’-Jordan Schultz.
Now, go to http://suhasagban.tribalsyndicationdomination.com/thank-you/ and register for this course cause IF YOU DON’T, YOUR COMPETITION WILL. Mwahahahahaha!
See you on the other side,